Application for PERMISSION TO PERFORM UMRAH / HAJJ school teacher

 

To,

District Education Officer (SC)(WEE) ( ME)

 District 

THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL

Subject: PERMISSION TO PERFORM UMRAH / HAJJ 

Respected Authority,

 It is humbly requested that I,  Name D/O ______ , holding CNIC No. ________,  Designation _____ BPS _____ has been working at SCHOOL ________,  TEHSIL _______, DISTRICT _________ since date of joining  under your kind supervision and I have the intention of performing UMRAH / HAJJ in Summer vacation. I fulfill my obligation with devotion. I deem it wise to take permission.

You are requested to grant me permission to perform UMRAH / Hajj. I shall be highly thankful to you for this favour.

Yours Sincerely,

Name

School 

Endst.No________________ Dated_________

Recommended and submitted for favorable consideration and grant permission according to the request of the applicant teacher.

Signature & stamp of Headmistress / Headmaster 

Application school teacher punjab sis umrah
Permission for Umrah / Hajj


Post a Comment

0 Comments